* Free from artificial coloring, growth hormones, pharmaceuticals and other unnatural chemicals.
* High in Omega-3 oils which have been shown to lower cholesterol and decrease the risk of heart disease as well as lowering triglycerides.
* Abundant in essential nutrients and vitamins including Vitamins A, C, D and E, niacin and Vitamin B-12.
* A great source of protein.
* Low in saturated fats and low in calories
The sockeye salmon has a distinct red color, which preserves when you cook it as well. The color comes from the sockeye’s diet of plankton and krill.
All Seafood is Wild Caught by small-scale family fishermen.