- Smoked Alaska Coho Salmon 2 lb pack, hot-smoked over alder fire, packed in its own natural juice
- High protein, low-carb, gluten free, low sugar, rich in Omega 3 fatty acids; nitrate free. An ideal, healthy choice for meals and snacks.
- Vacuum packed for a shelf life of up to 5 years. Keep refrigerated or storage in a freezer for longer time period.
- Wild caught from sustainable managed rivers and offered by a family run Pacific Northwest business. Fiber box is recyclable.
- An ideal gourmet specialty holiday food or gift item or a great item for your pantry.
Alaska wild salmon is known worldwide as the best quality salmon available. It is noted for its deep red color and firm moist flesh. Unlike lox or gravlax (which is salted, cold cured, softer and tends to come pre-sliced), our salmon is first brined, then hot smoked over an alder wood fire which makes it moist, flaky and just a touch sweeter. The 2 lb pack is vacuum sealed, which keeps great flavor in for dips, spreads, omelets, frittatas, quiches, pasta dishes and other favorite recipes. From the icy waters of Alaska, this fish is GMO-free and there are no nitrates added. Certified Kosher, high protein, low carbohydrate and gluten free. Not only is this smoked seafood healthy and delicious to eat right from the pouch, it is a handy pantry item for when guests drop in. You just can't find a better all occasion gourmet gift food item for dad, mom, friends or business associates. It ships in an attractive, fiber box that is completely recyclable. This product is caught, smoked, cured and packaged in America.